Why you should choose CAD21?
When you get staright to the point the presentation looks attractive on your web pages.
- Perpetual Licensing! No annual fee. You decide when to upgrade
- Familiar AutoCAD® interface with a smaller footprint.
- Command compatibility to AutoCAD®. Shortcuts included.
- Read and write DWG natively. No conversion necessary.
- Import BIM projects and objects (Autodesk Revit® and IFC)
- PDFtoDWG (PDF2DWG) conversion is built in.
- Advanced Features built on top of basic CAD.
- More than 20,000 readymade blocks for architectural, electrical, etc. Customize for more.
- Import/Export - Rvt, Rfa, IFC, STEP, IGES, SolidWorks, PDF, 3D PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE, LWO, POV, Maya, OBJ, BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG, STL etc.
- Professional Artisan Render Engine included
- Share your drawings through the cloud engine to store in Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive etc.
CAD21 is an AutoCAD® compatible 2D/3D CAD application that works with AutoCAD® DWG files from AutoCAD® 2.5 through AutoCAD® 2021 and imports Autodesk Revit® and IFC files! The best alternative for AEC, MCAD and all generic CAD applications.
CAD21 sells with SAAS licensing and offers more CAD functions than AutoCAD® LT at a fraction of the cost of AutoCAD®, ArchiCAD® or Microstation®. No annual fees. You can use your version indefinitely.
Whats new in CAD21 2021 Professional
- Reduced GPU memory usage , improving performance.
- Option to hide small elements when handling huge drawings.
- Faster handling of Xrefs.
- 3D rendering improvements in Realistic mode.
- Active shading improves speed.
- New start tab.
- New QUICK PROPERTIES Palette = shows object properties of selected objects.
- Improved TOOLPALLETTES.
- Faster print previews.
- FULL SCREEN MODE – maximizes drawing area.